Friday, December 7, 2012

Your Invited

Times have been tough. The flow of retirees coming to our great city has been slow the past three and a half years. Many have theorized that most were waiting for their market to recover. Recent election results indicate that change will be slow and not sudden. These potential newcomers will still face higher property and income taxes in their home state. I feel most have been waiting to retire. Now facing much of the same for another four years they will be compelled to accept the new reality and sell their home and finally retire.

The good news is they can still get a bargain here. Interest rates are the lowest I have seen in my career. I believe we will see a steady flow of retirees moving south once again. So for any retirees or potential retirees who might read this I say,

"Your Invited"

No comments:

Post a Comment